Christian provides strategic counseling to employers on all matters of U.S. immigration and nationality law, regulation, and policy. His practice involves immigration matters pertaining to the recruitment, hiring, transfer, and retention of international workers in the United States.
As an Associate Attorney in Fragomen’s Boston and New York offices, he represented clients in matters before the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and U.S. Embassies and consular posts abroad. He has also advised clients in a variety of sectors, including healthcare, academic, and information technology.
- Advised IT client with a large foreign national population on devising an immigration strategy that aligns with business hiring requirements.
- Counseled clients on both PERM and non-PERM alternatives.
- Advised clients on INA 212(e) waiver strategies, including no objection, exceptional hardship, persecution, CONRAD State 30 Program, and Interested Government Agency waivers.
- Secured immigration benefits for physicians, researchers, and scholars.
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Member, Korean American Bio Industry Council
- Member, Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association
Publications and Lectures
- Co-Author, "A New Age for Employment Authorization Documents." Law360, 1 May 2015: n.pag. Web. 1 May 2015.
- Presenter, "Basics of Employment-Based Immigration." Lecture, Korean-American Scientists and Engineers New England Symposium 2015, February 28, 2015.
- Co-Author, “H-1B Season's Greetings: A Guide to Analyzing the H-1B Quota and Time Limitation.” ILW.com, 4 December 2014: n.pag. Web. 4 December 2014.
- Co-Author, "Seven Effective Tips to Preparing Non-PERM Employment Based Visa Petitions." ILW.com, 22 October 2013: n.pag. Web. 22 October 2013.
- Co-Author, “Alternatives to PERM.” ILW.com, 16 July 2013: n.pag. Web. 16 July 2013.
- Provided Pro Bono work for DACA Clinic with MinKwon Center for Community Action, Flushing, New York.
- Provided pro bono services at the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition's Citizenship Clinic.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
by Youngwook (Christian) Park
Youngwook (Christian)'s courses have total views