To see our terms and conditions, click here
Lawline ™ respects the confidentiality of visitors to its site. Any data relating to individuals visiting Lawline will not be used in any way that violates the visitor's privacy or confidences
Lawline collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers' access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* When you register for Lawline we ask for information such as your full name, email address, postal address, username, and password.
* Lawline uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
* A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive..
* Cookies are required to use the Lawline service.
* Lawline may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Lawline may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Lawline primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
LAST UPDATED: December, 2017