Mr. Papa is the President and Chief Executive Officer of National Fire Adjustment Co., Inc.; one of the nation’s largest licensed public adjusting and loss-consulting firms. Over the last 26 years, Mr. Papa has been involved in the adjustment of thousands property and related business income losses. He has assisted numerous clients in a variety of industries in the preparation, support and settlement of their claims. He has participated in disaster recovery operations as a result of several large catastrophes – One of which Mr. Papa settled for over $100 million.
- Certified as a Senior Professional Public Adjuster (SPPA) (there are only 85 SPPA’s) by the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA), and under the auspices of the University of Iowa, Mr. Papa is a past president and chairman of the Association. He currently serves on NAPIA’s Board of Directors-a seat he has held since in 1982. In 1996 Mr. Papa was named “Person of the Year” by NAPIA’s past presidents for “outstanding efforts of professionalism and for building a positive image of the public adjustment profession.
- Mr. Papa is a member of the New York and Pennsylvania Public Adjuster Associations, the North Carolina Association of Property Loss Consultants and the Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters.
- Mr. Papa is a licensed Public Adjuster in 11 states and the Province of Ontario.
- In 1976, Mr. Papa was qualified by the Supreme Court of Monroe County, New York as an expert in his field.
- Mr. Papa is an author of technical articles that have been published in numerous industry publications. His works have been included in the Government Risk Management Manual – the handbook of government risk managers throughout the United States and in Canada – Contingency Planning & Management, Disaster Recovery Journal, as well as in Adjusting Today, an international newsletter written from claims perspective, among others.
- Mr. Papa is approved by the New York State Insurance Department as an Instructor in the Continuing Education Program. He is qualified to teach Continuing Educational Courses to licenses of the New York Insurance Department. He has given several lectures and conducted seminars for various organizations including the Institute of Continuing Education for the New York State College system.
Mr. Papa is a graduate of Niagara University.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
by Ronald J. Papa
Ronald's courses have total views