Marshall Kizner is an associate in Stark & Stark’s Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights Group, where he practices in the area of commercial litigation, focusing on the representation of secured and unsecured lenders in workouts and litigation in state court and federal court. Mr. Kizner also focuses his practice on real property tax appeals, condemnation, eminent domain, valuation litigation, landlord-tenant litigation, and lease disputes.
Mr. Kizner is also a member of the firm’s Beer & Spirits group where he focuses on assisting breweries, wineries and distilleries in state and federal licensing, equipment leasing, real estate leases, land use and zoning issues, financing, trade secrets, and employment matters.
- Author, Legislation Aims to Strengthen Relationship Between Breweries, Local Businesses. NJ.com. November 24, 2015.
- Author, Craft Distilleries on the Rise in New Jersey. U.S.1. November 19, 2014.
- Author, Property Tax Revaluations & Your Tax Assessment. U.S.1. September 16, 2015.
- Speaker, Legal Considerations for Start-Up Distillers in New Jersey. Cooper River Distillers. October 25, 2014.
- Author, Non-Compete Agreements are Important for Protecting Beverage Secrets. Beverage Industry. September 15, 2014.
- Featured, Suits & Deals: $817,000 in Lease Dispute. New Jersey Law Journal. September 15, 2014.
- Author, NJ Craft Distillery License Changes Provides Exciting Opportunity (Op-Ed). NJ.com. June 20, 2014.
- Featured, Wine, Beer and Spirits Effervesces As a New Law Firm Practice Area. New Jersey Law Journal. February 3, 2014.
- Author, State Constitutional Law-Economic Benefit Alone Does Not Constitute A Public Use for Eminent Domain Takings. 38 RUTGERS L.J. 1379 (2007).
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
by Marshall Kizner
Marshall's courses have total views