Brian G. Cesaratto is a Member of the Firm in the Litigation and Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practices, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
Mr. Cesaratto's practice includes complex commercial litigation, criminal defense, internal and law enforcement investigations, employment litigation, and computer and electronic data misappropriation and forensics.
In twenty-five years of practice, Mr. Cesaratto has:
- Litigated matters in the state and federal courts involving a broad range of legal subjects, including business disputes, employment discrimination and harassment, wrongful termination, trade secrets, restrictive covenants, and civil rights
- Litigated civil and criminal matters through their various stages at both the trial and appellate levels, including discovery, evidentiary hearings, dispositive motion practice, oral argument, and jury trials to verdict
- Conducted internal investigations into misappropriation of electronic records and financial misconduct, and represented targets of internal, regulatory, and criminal investigations
- Assisted clients with the complexity of issues involving the handling of electronically stored information (ESI) and e-discovery
- Provided legal advice on a wide range of commercial, compliance, unfair competition, and personnel issues
- Provided legal advice on preventing cybersecurity and data privacy issues and litigated cases involving breaches
Mr. Cesaratto draws on a diverse legal background that includes private practice with national law firms, lengthy solo practice, and serving as an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx County, New York.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
by Brian Cesaratto
Brian's courses have total views