Katherine A. Rehan is an associate attorney for The Law Office of Douglas R. Johnson, P.C., where she practices in the areas of real estate,
landlord tenant, commercial and civil litigation. As a litigator, she represents financial institutions, medical providers, individuals and corporations in a wide range of civil disputes, including collection litigation, contract litigation, banking litigation, landlord/tenant disputes and construction litigation.
Katherine has extensive experience litigating collection matters, breach of contract, mortgage foreclosures, business disputes and
landlord tenant litigation.
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Real Estate
- Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Creditors Rights
- Business formation
- JD, 2009, Valparaiso University School of Law
- B.A., 2007, University of Iowa
- District Court of Illinois
- Nominated as a Rising Star by Illinois Super Lawyers in 2016 and 2017