ALLEN E. KAYE is a nationally recognized expert in the field of U.S. immigration and naturalization law. He works with individuals and both large and small employers to assist with visas, I-9 audits and other immigration and naturalization issues. He also provides training seminars on immigration issues for HR professionals.
- Past president, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Executive Committee member, the International Law and Practice Section of the New York State Bar Association
- Co-founder, IMMLAW, the National Consortium of Immigration Law Firms.
Media, Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Regular columnist on U.S. immigration and naturalization law for many newspapers
- Weekly columnist for Biz India and India Abroad
- Co-host, two popular bi-monthly television programs in New York called "Immigration and You" and “Immigration Today.”
- Frequent lecturer on the U.S. immigration, naturalization, visa and consular law for various organizations, associations, and foreign consulates including the American Immigration Lawyers Association, The New York State Bar Association, The New York County Lawyers Association, The Federal Bar Association, the German-American Chamber of Commerce, the Practicing Law Institute
- The Best Lawyers in America, both in the field of Immigration and Naturalization Law
- The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers.
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Super Lawyers, New York
- Who’s Who Legal
- J.D., Columbia University Law School
- LL.M. New York University Law School
- B,A., cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Queens College, City University of New York