Aaron Raddock is a Director with BDO’s Government Contracts & Advisory Services practice. He has more than ten years of consulting experience working with government contractors, higher education institutions and nonprofit organizations. Aaron has advised clients in virtually every industry including avionics, construction, retail, defense, healthcare, hospitality, security services, technology, transportation, not-for-profit/academic, research and development, architecture and engineering, and professional services on a wide range of business issues and regulatory compliance matters.
Aaron’s specific experience includes:
- Provides government contractors and recipients of government funds with accounting, compliance, audit and litigation support throughout almost all phases of the contract life cycle.
- Provides cost accounting advisory services including indirect cost rate design, disclosure statement preparation, cost impact calculations, assistance with complex allowability and allocability matters, and incurred cost submission preparation.
- Guides contractors through government audits and negotiations with a variety of different audit agencies including DCAA, GSA OIG, DFAS, DOL and others.
- Supports contractors in a variety of claims and disputes including contract terminations for convenience or default, requests for equitable adjustment, bid protests, breach of contract claims and False Claims Act suits. Assists with a variety of matters at the direction of counsel and under protective order.
- Conducts forensic investigations into suspected fraud or other misconduct.
- Assists with complex pricing analyses related to Federal Supply Schedule contracts, including proposal development or option renewals under GSA/VA Schedule contracts, and similar contracting vehicles, and evaluates potential exposure related to the triggering of the Price Reductions Clause.
- Performs compliance assessments and detailed back pay calculations related to wage and hour requirements like the Service Contract Act and the Davis-Bacon Act.
- Assesses compliance with contractor business system requirements, FAR/CAS, domestic buying preferences and other unique government contract obligations, and assists with remediation.
- Helps contractors design and implement robust government contract compliance programs to promote compliance and effectively manage suppliers.