Using Effective Discovery Tools to Resolve Insurance Defense Cases
Created on April 05, 2021
Nuclear verdicts - plaintiff's awards in excess of $10 million - have been on the uptick for several years, and insurance defense attorneys need to utilize all the available tools in their arsenal to combat these verdicts. This program will provide insights into updated and aggressive discovery techniques that insurance defense attorneys can employ, including investigations into the use of litigation funding and Med Pay, how to handle settlement negotiations, and drafting best practices for discovery requests and notices to admit.
This program will benefit all insurance defense attorneys.
- Review new state discovery rules
- Investigate whether a plaintiff has taken litigation funding
- Discuss the effects of litigation loans and Med Pay on settlement negotiations
- Assess when to use pre-surgical independent medical examinations (IME)
- Draft effective Notices to Admit
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions