The Texas Family Law Code: Part II
Created on August 21, 2018
Join attorney Maria-Vittoria Carminati for an in-depth overview of Texas Family Law in this two-part series. In Part II, she will cover concepts such as age requirements for marriage in Texas, prenuptial agreements, and palimony. She will also address issues of paternity suits under Texas law.
This program will dig deeper into the practice of family law, covering issues such as discovery, interrogatories, and sworn inventory and appraisals. She will also cover the intersecting issues of bankruptcy and family law cases.
- Identify the age requirements for marriage in the state of Texas
- Break down the Texas prenuptial agreement
- Address issues of paternity and palimony
- Better serve the Texas client in a family law proceedings, including discovery, interrogatories, and sworn inventory and appraisals
- Appreciate the intersection of bankruptcy issues and family law cases
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions