The Ethics of Outsourcing: How to Grow Your Firm with Freelance Lawyers
Created on September 29, 2020
This program will offer an informative, frank, and even fun discussion about how to leverage the freelance legal ecosystem to level up your law practice and stay ethical.
Presented by Kristin Tyler, this program will benefit solo and small firm attorneys who need a flexible way to staff up their cases with freelance lawyers from time to time, or on a regular basis. The presentation will walk through the ethical - and practical - issues implicated when a law firm outsources to freelance lawyers, as well as solutions to those problems.
- Analyze key ethical concerns when outsourcing legal work
- Apply practical solutions to stay compliant with ethics rules
- Distinguish the benefits and drawbacks to using freelance attorneys versus traditional, full-time paralegal or associate attorney
- Examine when outsourcing can benefit solos and small firms
- Identify six steps for success with outsourcing
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions