SBA Loan Closings (Session 8): Other Collateral in SBA 504 and 7(a) Loan Closings (Audio Only)
Created on March 19, 2020
This program can be taken individually or as Chapter 8 of the 504 Loan Closing Course designed for attorneys and paralegals, CDC managers and staff, and bankers and bank counsel engaged in closing SBA 504 Loans or interested in learning more about integrating the closing process with loan eligibility and packaging and loan servicing.
This program discusses the following topics:
- Equipment and Fixtures
- Security Agreements and Financing Statements
- Equipment List
- UCC lien searches
- Leased Business Premises and Landlord's Subordination
- Assignment of Rents
- Percentage Occupancy
- Third Party Leases and Subleases
- Leased Land and ground leases
- Standby Creditor's Agreement
- Subordination Agreements
- Other Types of Personal Property and Assignments
This course and all 504 Loan Closing courses were produced with a partner and are not included in any of our unlimited CLE subscriptions.
*This program has been updated as of 3/17/22.
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions