Planning a Return-to-Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Created on May 28, 2020
In this webinar, Susan Gross Sholinsky and Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper of Epstein Becker Green will address return to work planning in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The discussion will include an overview of federal, state, and local laws and guidance relating to re-opening, as well as practical considerations for various types of workplaces – from retail to professional services. Further, the presenters will answer some frequently asked questions about how to manage workers, social distancing protocols, and employees who refuse to come into work.
- Review federal, state, and local guidance and laws relating to Stay at Home Orders, Essential Businesses, and Re-Opening of workplaces
- Manage leave law compliance in connection with COVID-19
- Identify practical solutions to ensure a safe workplace, from testing to implementing social distancing protocols
- Address reasonable accommodations
- Analyze potential sources of liability and affirmative steps employers can take
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,500+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions