Plaintiff's Personal Injury Practice in Georgia
Created on July 30, 2020
Presented by Titus T. Nichols, this program will review the steps needed to begin a plaintiff-side personal injury case in Georgia, from client intake to sending a demand letter.
This program will benefit attorneys who have just started representing injured persons and are looking to expand their knowledge base or attorneys who are interested in making the jump to the Plaintiff’s side of personal injury and want to learn the nuts and bolts.
- Review the documents you will need to go over with your client to properly begin your representation
- Investigate your case at the beginning and what documents you need to gather
- Analyze the legal requirements for medical authorizations and what fees are appropriate to charge to gather records
- Include the information you need in a demand letter
- Follow the crucial steps for a proper Holt time-limited demand
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions