Overview of 21st Century Insurance Law Issues
Created on May 02, 2017
What do extreme weather, environmental disasters, ride/home/work-sharing, artificial intelligence and cyber breaches have in common? They are all part of the brave new world we call the 21st Century. This course will assist coverage attorneys and those in coverage-adjacent fields recognize potential coverage issues in these emerging areas and demonstrate the ways in which traditional policies may respond to them, as well as identifying new coverage products designed to address these insurance trends.
Presented by attorney Mirna Santiago, the discussion is fast-paced and wide-ranging, all while providing answers to your pressing coverage questions, whether you are an experienced coverage attorney or new to the field.
- Identify emerging trends in insurance coverage
- Understand how the traditional insurance policy works and what it covers
- Gain tips on how to avoid the pitfalls associated with reporting or handling a claim that does not fall neatly into the classification of damages covered by a policy
- Obtain practical guidance on how ambiguity in a policy may operate to widen the scope of coverage
- Identify new insurance products and how they apply
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions