In-House Counsel's Guide to Insurance: A Powerful Tool
Created on March 12, 2020
Insurance is often overlooked by business owners, relegating it to a budgetary line item unworthy of much attention. But insurance policies and provisions can be a powerful tool, with the ability to provide a boost to an already strong opportunity, or ease the blow of a catastrophic disaster and keep the company alive following an unsuccessful venture.
This program, presented by Todd Kulkin, will provide in-house attorneys and other corporate counsel with an in-depth understanding of how to leverage insurance to find opportunities, mitigate risk, and defend their client's bottom line.
- Identify the nature and bounds of insurable risks
- Determine the types of insurance products available to a corporation, what they do, and what they don't do
- Navigate the somewhat esoteric insurance regulatory schemes from state-to-state
- Issue spot coverage problems in an insurance policy
- Use financial guarantee insurance to boost your client's ability to finance projects and other opportunities
- Decrease your client's insurance costs by delving into the mind of an insurance underwriter
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions