Financial Services Part II: Sexual Harassment & What Employers Should Do About #MeToo
Created on July 18, 2019
The #MeToo movement has had far-reaching effects throughout the workplace. The financial services industry has had unique challenges in this area for many decades, and when there are problems, they frequently lead to negative publicity. It is therefore imperative for employers in this industry to stay on top of issues related to sexual harassment.
Join Epstein Becker Green's Lauri Rasnick, Edward Yennock, and Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper for this important program in Part II of this Financial Services Series.
- Identify how states have responded to #MeToo
- Prevent harassment in the workplace through the right policies and procedures
- Train employees and managers in compliance with the law
- Create a reporting procedure that employees will use
- Investigate and respond to complaints of employees and former employees
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions