February 2020 Bridge the Gap Skills & Ethics: Modern Practice
Streams live on
Looking to grow in your practice? This live event provides tips and techniques for improving your practice in today's modern world.
HOW MUCH CREDIT DO I EARN FOR THE FULL COURSE?
- Newly Admitted NY Attorneys: Earn 6 Skills and 3 Ethics.
- Newly Admitted NJ Attorneys: Earn 6 General and 3 Ethics.
- Seasoned NY Attorneys: Earn 6 Skills and 3 Ethics.
- Seasoned NJ Attorneys: Earn 6 General and 3 Ethics.
- Seasoned PA Attorneys: Earn 5 General and 2.5 Ethics.
Note: This course is not certified for the Pennsylvania Newly Admitted Bridge the Gap requirement.
Although all of our weekends are titled Bridge the Gap, lectures cover topics of law designed to increase the scope of efficacy of attorneys with all levels of experience.
Technical Assistance: If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Support@Lawline.com.
Group Rates: Groups of 4 or more from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for in-person attendance at a Live CLE Program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact Lawline Customer Service at (877) 518-0660.
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions