Estate Planning for Self Directed Qualified Accounts
Created on April 29, 2021
This program details estate planning issues created when a self-directed qualified account (SDQA) holder passes away. The course covers the three most common types of self-directed qualified accounts: IRAs, SoloKs and ROBS funded corporations. Attendees will learn how to advise clients on setting up and maintaining SDQAs to achieve the desired estate planning results.
This program will benefit estate planning attorneys whose clients hold self-directed qualified accounts.
- Recognize how SDQAs differ from personally owned assets
- Identify estate planning needs in account setup
- Discuss how SDQA requirements impact transfers on death
- Prepare SDQA documents to achieve client goals
- Work through different SDQA termination scenarios
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions