December 2019 Bridge the Gap Skills & Ethics: Prep for 2020
Streams live on
Ring in the new year with a variety of skills and ethics programs to prepare you for law practice in 2020. What better way to kick off the holidays than with this assortment of topics to complete your CLE?
HOW MUCH CREDIT DO I EARN FOR THE FULL COURSE?
- Newly Admitted NY Attorneys: Earn 6 Skills and 3 Ethics.
- Newly Admitted NJ Attorneys: Earn 6 General and 3 Ethics.
- Seasoned NY Attorneys: Earn 6 Skills and 3 Ethics.
- Seasoned NJ Attorneys: Earn 6 General and 3 Ethics.
- Seasoned PA Attorneys: Earn 5 General and 2.5 Ethics.
Note: This course is not certified for the Pennsylvania Newly Admitted Bridge the Gap requirement.
Technical Assistance: If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Support@Lawline.com.
Group Rates: Groups of 4 or more from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for in-person attendance at a Live CLE Program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact Lawline Customer Service at (877) 518-0660.
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions