Business Immigration in 2021: Major Change or More of the Same?
Created on March 16, 2021
This course will review the whirlwind of changes for business immigration under the Trump era, and what is new or expected to change with the Biden Administration. The course will examine wage rules, visa backlogs, audits and travel bans, COVID closures of consulates, and how they will be impacted by a new administration and various ongoing court cases.
- Assess the impact of immigration law fluctuations on wages
- Review the status of current and future visa backlogs, including proposed legislation
- Discuss travel bans and consulate closures
- Determine whether travel is allowed or advisable for visa applicants
- Predict changes in workplace audits
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,500+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions