Are You Lawyering or Laboring? Seven Steps to Running a Highly Productive Law Firm
Created on September 24, 2018
Many small-firm and solo attorneys are spread thin, yet hesitate to filter out distractions and hand off time-consuming tasks. Whether you're missing calls and leads, struggling to follow-up with existing clients and capture late payments, or just looking to run a more efficient and profitable law firm, the right communication systems can help you get more done. You'll learn seven basic and advanced techniques for incorporating call-routing, web chat, and live receptionist services into your legal operations with minimal investment of time, energy, and money. If you've never used a call-routing system, web chat, and/or live receptionist service, you'll learn how to get started with an efficient setup that maximizes impact with minimal time, effort, and cost.
If you're already using one or more of these services, you'll come away with actionable ways to get more out of them for greater operational efficiency, marketing results, client satisfaction, and profitability.
- Manage clients calls with complex call paths
- Efficiently automate lead capture & qualification
- Hand-off new client intake
- Streamline client appointment scheduling & reminders
- Consistently collect payments
- Systematize legal referrals
- Integrate your communications into your existing legal management systems: CRM, calendaring software, billing systems, email, SMS/chat apps, and more
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions