An Introduction to the 1989 AAPL Joint Operating Agreement
Created on February 20, 2018
This program, taught by oil and gas transactional attorney Dave Davis III, is designed to assist attorneys in understanding how joint developments are formed for U.S. onshore oil and gas drilling and production operations.
The course will introduce viewers to Key Provisions of the 1989 AAPL Joint Operating Agreement and familiarize attorneys with specialized terminology and other agreements used in upstream exploration and development.
- Review the purpose and developmental history of the 1989 AAPL Joint Operating Agreement
- Grasp how U.S. leaseholders jointly development onshore oil and gas reserves
- Identify key provisions of the 1989 AAPL Joint Operating Agreement and how this form addresses risks in joint development operations
- Define terminology used in oil and gas upstream operations
- Discuss the legal duties, obligations and liability exposure for Operators and Non-Operators
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions