All-Natural, Rich with Essential Antioxidants: Product Advertising and Consumer Fraud Claims in the Food and Beverage Industry
Created on June 01, 2017
This program, led by attorneys Lauren Aguiar, Anthony Dryer, and Jordan
This program examines recent decisions and pending litigation involving food and beverage claims, and provides practical advice to both advertisers in this space and potential litigants who may be asserting or defending against such claims.
- Examine how courts and juries are treating food-related claims such as "all natural"
- Understand the current state of litigation and challenges related to genetically modified organisms
- Explore relevant National Advertising Division and Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations
- Understand the validity of Food and Drug Administration pre-emption following the U.S. Supreme Court decision in POM Wonderful
- Understand the role of the National Advertising Division and recent decisions governing food and beverage claims
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions