To watch videos on Lawline.com, you must be connected to the Internet. If accessing Lawline from a mobile device, we recommend a 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection for optimal mobile viewing of on-demand courses. Live webcast video courses can be viewed on any device with internet connection that satisfies the below requirements.
On-demand courses can also be accessed as audio-only programs by downloading the MP3 file or by using the Lawline iOS app to download audio courses to your iPhone. Please note that select states are not available for CLE credit via audio programs.
- Safari 6 or later, Google Chrome 11 or later, Firefox 30 or later, Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Mac OS 10.8 or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Broadband connection of 5 Mbps or greater
Recommended settings for full site
- Safari 8 or later, Google Chrome 41 or later, Firefox 35 or later, Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Mac OS 10.10 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Broadband connection of 10 Mbps or greater
Viewing Lawline.com on mobile browsers
- Default Android browser or Mobile Safari
- Android 2.3+ or iOS 9.0+
- iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 9.0 or greater