Joshua Eisenson is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
- How Amending Section 521 to Include a Statutory Ride-Through Provision Would Resolve Asset Retention Problems in Consumer Bankruptcy, 23 AM. BANKR. INST. L. REV. 287, 2014
- Exploring the Enforceability of Pre-Petition Hindrance Mechanisms to Prevent Bankruptcy, 22 AM. BANKR. INST. L. REV. 247, 2014
- Insider Trading 2.0: The Expanded Definition of Insider Trading, WHITE COLLAR CRIME WATCH BLOG, Jan 31, 2014
- Unprecedented Health Care Fraud Enforcement Actions Expected in 2014, WHITE COLLAR CRIME WATCH BLOG, January 29, 2014
- Case Comment, Exploring the Enforceability of Pre-Petition Hindrance Mechanisms to Prevent Bankruptcy, 4 ST. JOHN'S BANKR. RESEARCH LIBR. NO. 12, 2012
- LLC Operating Agreements May Prohibit Bankruptcy Filings, ABI BANKR. CASE BLOG, February 10, 2012