James Melnichok engages with new and existing clients by introducing them to TitleVest’s products and services, while exploring opportunities to bring value to relationships through strategic introductions and client specific networking. TitleVest, voted the Best Title Agency by the New York Law Journal, is a full-service title insurance agency and is a policy-issuing agent for six of the nation's largest and highest-rated title insurance underwriters: First American Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Stewart Title Insurance Company and Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
In addition, TitleVest offers many unique offerings including:
- ACRISasap™, is a patented, web-based tool that streamlines the creation of NYC/NYS transfer tax documents, cutting the processing time by 90%
- Interactive Online Report™, an interactive portal for reviewing title reports and managing the pre-closing, closing and post-closing process
- Coop/Condo Offering Plan Library is the most convenient way to obtain and review nearly 6,000 condo and cooperative offering plans
- Coop/Condo Due Diligence provides real estate attorneys who representing buyers of cooperative apartment and condominium units with a transcript of abstract of any reference to over 50 relevant issues in the minutes of the Board of Directors and Annual Shareholders meeting
- Continuing Education Classes for Real Estate Brokers and Agents taught by some of the industry’s most respected real estate attorneys and mortgage professionals
- James has held prior positions in the fields of public relations and marketing at Co-Communications, Inc., and The Berman Group, both New York City based full service communications agencies.
- Bachelor of Science in Communications
- The University of Tennessee, 1998 – 2002
- Gotham Real Estate Chapter
- Metropolitan Business Network
- Urban Land Institute