Mr. Stewart possesses more than 30 years of experience in matters concerning media law, intellectual property and commercial litigation.
- Represents numerous publishers and broadcasters
- Extensive experience with automotive supplier breach of confidentiality provisions and trade secret misappropriations
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- United States Military Academy, B.S.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Media Law Resource Center (MLRC)
- National Defense Counsel Section, Executive Committee
- Member, 2001-2006
- President, 2005
American Bar Association
- Governing Board of the ABA Forum on Communications Law, Past Member
- Special Committee on Study of Trademark Counterfeiting Statute, Intellectual Property Section, Past Chair
International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Forums Committee, Past Member
- Information Services Committee, Past Member
State Bar of Michigan
Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Past Member
Washtenaw County Circuit Court, Approved Mediator