Eugene S. Becker is the senior principal of Becker Law in New York City. He is admitted to practice before various courts in Australia and South Africa, and is licensed in New York under the Judiciary Law as a foreign lawyer.
Mr. Becker has been in legal professional practice since 1981 and has, throughout much of that time, been involved in multinational litigation and arbitration projects in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
He develops recovery models and assists in their execution in a multijurisdicational context. Mr. Becker has written and delivered many papers on multinational litigation, with particular emphasis on developing admissible discovery and recovery within a fraud context.
* New York, Licensed Legal Consultant
* South Africa
* Master of Comparative Law, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, 1993
* Bachelor of Laws, University of Cape Town, South Africa, 1980
* Bachelor of Arts, University of Cape Town, South Africa, 1978
* New York Member, Association of European Attorneys
* Past Member, Africa Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York