Mr. Denney's practice encompasses both corporate transactions and business litigation. Prior to forming the firm in early 2007, David practiced with Vial, Hamilton, Koch & Knox, LLP, where he was a member of the Litigation and Corporate Transaction Practice Groups, and where he later founded and chaired the Food, Beverage and Hospitality Practice Group.
Mr. Denney's corporate practice is focused on developing and growing both new and existing businesses. He counsels businesses by advising them on (among other things):
• corporate formation, structure and general governance issues;
• growth strategies;
• contract drafting and negotiation;
• merger and acquisition activities from
• development of internal policies and procedures;
• employment matters; and
• drafting and/or negotiation of franchise agreements.
Mr. Denney’s litigation practice encompasses most facets of business-related litigation, including:
• complex commercial and trade secret litigation;
• contractual disputes;
• ownership disputes; and
• real estate litigation.