The ABCs of Trademarks
Created on November 05, 2018
In this course, attorney Roman Basi, addresses best practices for seeking a trademark. He discusses what an initial search for similar trademarks can tell you and what it looks like, as well as what can happen when a trademark is registered versus unregistered, and when common law applies. Providing real-life examples of how to apply for a trademark, he also address subjects such as specimens, in use and intent to use, and value add and valuation.
Additionally, this program will cover federal trademark infringement, trademark renewals, and - ever so timely - the internet and its impact on trademarks.
- Identify the elements necessary to determine if you can register for a trademark
- Appreciate the expiration periods for the different types of trademarks and the renewal process
- File and pursue an opposition to a previously filed trademark
- Address issues of trademark infringement at the federal level
- Discuss the internet and its impact on trademarks
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,500+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions