SBA Loan Closings (Session 7): Real Property Collateral in SBA 504 and 7(a) Loan Closings (Audio Only)
Created on March 18, 2020
This program can be taken individually or as Chapter 7 of the 504 Loan Closing Course designed for attorneys and paralegals, CDC managers and staff, and bankers and bank counsel engaged in closing SBA 504 Loans or interested in learning more about integrating the closing process with loan eligibility and packaging and loan servicing.
This program discusses the following topics:
- Lien Instruments, Mandatory Language and Assignments to SBA
- Title Insurance Commitments, Policies and Endorsements
- Judgments and Liens
- Title Reports and Attorney Title Opinions
- State Boilerplate Options
- Non-Project Real Property Collateral
This course and all 504 Loan Closing courses were produced with a partner and are not included in any of our unlimited CLE subscriptions.
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions