SBA Loan Closings (Session 5): Project Cost, Borrower's Contribution, Fees and Use of Proceeds in SBA 504 Loans
Created on April 01, 2021
This program can be taken individually or as Chapter 5 of the 504 Loan Closing Course designed for attorneys and paralegals, CDC managers and staff, and bankers and bank counsel engaged in closing SBA 504 Loans or interested in learning more about integrating the closing process with loan eligibility and packaging and loan servicing.
This program discusses the following topics:
- Eligible Project Costs and Administrative Costs
- Borrower Contribution (cash or equity) and borrowed contributions
- Mandatory increased Contribution for new businesses and special-purpose properties
- Costs in excess of Project Costs
- Borrower Guarantee Fee and CDC Fee
- Evidence of Use of Proceeds
This course and all 504 Loan Closing courses were produced with a partner and are not included in any of our unlimited CLE subscriptions.
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,500+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions