SBA Loan Closings (Session 4): Types of Borrower and Guarantor Entities and Property Ownership in SBA 504 and 7(a) Loan Closings (Audio Only)
Created on March 18, 2020
This program can be taken individually or as Chapter 4 of the 504 Loan Closing Course designed for attorneys and paralegals, CDC managers and staff, and bankers and bank counsel engaged in closing SBA 504 Loans or interested in learning more about integrating the closing process with loan eligibility and packaging and loan servicing.
This program discusses the following topics:
- Individual and Husband/Wife Proprietorships and required documentation
- Partnerships (General, Limited and Limited Liability) and required documentation
- Corporations (Stock, Professional and Non-stock, Subchapter C and Subchapter S) and required documentation
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs, Professional LLCs and Series LLCs) and required documentation
- Trusts and required documentation
- Trade, Fictitious, Assumed and d/b/a Names and required documentation
- Forms of Property Ownership (tenancy in common, joint tenancy, tenancy by the entirety and community property)
This course and all 504 Loan Closing courses were produced with a partner and are not included in any of our unlimited CLE subscriptions.
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,500+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions