SBA Loan Closings (Session 10): Environmental Requirements for SBA 504 and 7(a) Loan Closings (Audio Only)
Created on March 19, 2020
This program can be taken individually or as Chapter 10 of the 504 Loan Closing Course designed for attorneys and paralegals, CDC managers and staff, and bankers and bank counsel engaged in closing SBA 504 Loans or interested in learning more about integrating the closing process with loan eligibility and packaging and loan servicing.
This program discusses the following topics:
- Environmental Investigations for Commercial Property
- Types of Environmental Investigations
- SBA Reliance Letter
- What Environmental Investigation to Order
- Approval and Disbursement with Contamination
- Gas Stations and Other Special Use Facilities
- Submitting Environmental Investigations to SBA
- Standards for Environmental Professionals
- Environmental Certifications
- Appeals and Reconsiderations to SBA Environmental Committee
This course and all 504 Loan Closing courses were produced with a partner and are not included in any of our unlimited CLE subscriptions.
Gain access to this course, plus unlimited access to 1,700+ courses, with an Unlimited Subscription.Explore Lawline Subscriptions