Lawline.com Congratulates Winner of M100 Palm Pilot
NYC, --We are pleased to announce that WILLIAM K. POLIGNANI of New York is the winner of the Lawline.com M100 Palm Pilot drawing, which was held at the Legal Tech convention in New York on September 29, 2000. We had a great time at Legal Tech and would like to thank everyone who stopped by to visit our booth.
We would also like to take this opportunity to announce that we have several new CLE courses nearing completion. These lectures include Jury Selection by Harvey Weitz, Real Estate Closings by Gerald Coulston, Advanced Estate Planning by James Ledley, Elder Law by Robert Freedman and Cross Examination of an Expert Witness by Herald Price Fahringer. We will notify all of our registered users once these courses are available, as well as when the courses that are pending approval are officially approved.
The following one hour, one credit courses are now available at our website, www.lawline.com:
- How to Cross Examine Taped Evidence with Ben Brafman (our sample course at no charge)
- Litigation and Settlement of an Employment Discrimination Complaint by Murray Schwartz
- Distribution of Marital Property by Stephen Gassman
- The Secrets of a Successful Personal Injury Negotiator by Alan J. Schnurman
- Basic Estate Planning by James Cohen
- How to Build Your Practice: Maintaining the Attorney Client Relationship by Richard Godosky
- Admissibility of Expert Witness Testimony: a Plaintiff's Perspective by Anthony Gentile
- Avoiding Malpractice Claims and Disciplinary Complaints by Hal Lieberman
- Trademark for the General Practitioner by Robert Horowitz (one and one half hours/one and one half credits)
- Summation by Robert Conason
- Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer by Edward Milstein
- Appellate Process by Brian Shoot and Herald Price Fahringer
Lawline.com is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of CLE directly to your computer. If you have any questions, or would like any additional information you can email me at Jarret@Lawline.com.
Jarret Wolfson, Legal Editor
New Member Sign Up
To create your own account, complete the registration form and you will instantly have access to our entire course catalog. Registration only takes 2 minutes.
Already a member? Log In here.
This is the way to do CLE. I plan to do 6 remaining CLEs in the next few days. Thank you Lawline.com. I have told several friends about your site already.