- Practice Areas: Intellectual Property, International
- Firm: email@example.com
Jeffrey S. Ginsberg has practiced intellectual property law since 1993, with a particular emphasis on patent infringement, false advertising and other intellectual property litigation both in court and arbitration. Mr. Ginsberg has been involved in cases before numerous federal district courts and the International Trade Commission (337 Investigations). His technical experience covers an array of technologies including medical devices, diagnostic contrast agents, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, nicotine patches, dental products, mass spectrometers, polymeric materials, specialty chemicals, and mechanical systems. Additionally, he has substantial experience in patent and trademark prosecution (both foreign and domestic), client counseling, opinion work, due diligence and licensing.
Mr. Ginsberg currently serves as an assistant editor for the Intellectual Property Strategist.
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
Bar and Court Admissions:
* New Jersey
* New York
* Registered Patent Attorney: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
* U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
* U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
* U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
* U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
* U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
American Intellectual Property Law Association; American Bar Association; New York Intellectual Property Law Association