- Firm: The Bosworth Alliances
- Web Site: http://www.thebosworthalliances.com/
David B. Bosworth (J.D., LLM in Taxation) utilizes over 30 years experience in tax law, financial strategy development and estate planning in order to:
1) Prepare people to participate in the process of purchasing real estate with qualified plan monies [self-directed IRAs, 401(k) s, etc.],
2) Streamline the process by a) determining the most commonly asked questions, b) providing answers and education through articles and teleconferences and c) connecting the necessary parties, and d) producing suitable purchase opportunities
3) Enable each participant in the field of self directed IRAs to do more, better, faster, and more profitably.
4) Allow people to thrive in retirement by assisting then to sufficiently grow their retirement fund monies
By using strategies which minimize tax liability and maximize tax deferment, he has shepherded initially small real estate transactions into significant wealth. For example, over about 15 years, he guided one personal client through using tax deferral strategies to parlay what would’ve been after-tax sales proceeds of only $270,000 into control of $14.3 million worth of income producing retail (shopping centers) real estate.
David invests in real estate personally, and has been extensively involved with real estate investment done through self-direction of his and others’ IRA and 401(k) accounts. Transactions completed with qualified tax plan monies have included: raw land, retail (shopping centers) and Purchase of Life Interest from Charitable Remainder Trust.
He has spoken throughout the country to attorneys, accountants, financial planners, broker dealers and insurance professionals, as well as banks, securities firms and insurance companies, and has authored and presented continuing education seminars on How IRAs, and other Self Directed Plans, can invest in Real Estate and other investments.
Preview Courses Taught By David
The Quick Preview will show here...
Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
Self-Directed IRAs: The Fastest Growing Segment...
Case Studies: What Self-Directed IRAs are Doing...
Unrelated Business Income Tax: It\'s a Good...
Checkbook Control IRA: Handle with Care