- Practice Areas: Arbitration, Ethics
- Web Site: http://www.susansettenbrino.com
- ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY of the Kings County District Attorney’s Office -- Appellate Trial Bureau 2000-2003
- ADJUNCT ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR- Business Law, Brooklyn College, 2000-2001
- ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY- Department of Housing Preservation & Development (“HPD”), NYC, 1994-1997.
- Former Co-Chair of the American Bar Association Subcommittee on Judicial Ethics
- Former Co-Chair of the American Bar Association Subcommittee on Ethics & Professionalism
- Attorney in Private Practice Since 2003-Present -- Specializing in complex trial and appellate litigation, Admitted to the NJSB and NYSB, Southern & Eastern District Courts of New York, & The U.S. Tax Court.
- Of Counsel to the NY Assemblyman Dov Hikind’s Task Force on Sexual Abuse.
- Radio Talk Show Host, 2006-present, on 570 AM, with an aydience of ~170,000-- Airing monthly with special focus on discussing compelling legal & political issues with notable guests.
- Member of the NYSLTA, ABA, & NYSBA, Family Law, Custody, Legislative, Litigation & Ethics Committees.
- Nominated for 2010 “Woman of The Year Award”
- Recipient of 2009 Honor Citation from Martin J. Golden, New York State Senator of The 22nd Senate District.
- Recipient of 2009 Honor Proclamation from David I. Weprin, Council Member of The 23rd District, The Chair of The New York City Council Finance Committee.
- 2009 Jerusalem Reclamation Project Honoree
- 2009 Humanitarian Award from the Aleh Foundation, serving the needs for severely disabled children in Israel.
- 2007 Guest of Honor, Jewish Education Program Annual Dinner.
To Implement Legislation & Other Safe Guards & Programs To Gain Fair Access To The Courts In Appearance & Reality For Litigants & Attorneys.