- Practice Areas: Asset Protection, Trusts and Estates
- Firm: Moses & Singer
- Web Site: http://mosessinger.com/personnel/jmillman/
Jenna R. Millman joined Moses & Singer in 2007 as an associate in the firm's Trusts and Estates and Asset Protection practices. Ms. Millman concentrates her practice in trusts and estates planning and administration and asset protection planning for high-net-worth individuals. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Millman worked for an international law firm where she focused on trusts and estates planning for high-net-worth domestic and international families.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2003
- Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations, B.S., 2000
- "Why You Need to Review Your Estate Plan Now," Moses & Singer Client Alert, February 2011.
- "2010 Year-End Estate Planning Opportunities," Moses & Singer Client Alert, November 2010.
- "Wealth Preservation Advisor: An Estate Planning Update," Moses & Singer Newsletter, October 2010.
- "New Gift Tax Legislation Pending - Immediate Action Required," Moses & Singer Client Alert, June 2010.
- "2010 Year-End Estate Planning Opportunities", Moses & Singer Webinar, November 2010
- "Estate Planning Basics: What You Need to Know Now to Protect Your Family," YMCA Sports Complex at Park Slope Armory, June 2010
- "Asset Protection Strategies," CIR Committee of Interns and Residents SEIU Healthcare, Post-Residency Life Workshop, 2009 and 2010
- New York State Bar Association (Trusts and Estates Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- New York, 2004
Preview Courses Taught By Jenna R.
The Quick Preview will show here...
Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.