- Practice Areas: Trusts and Estates, Asset Protection, Matrimonial and Family Law
- Firm: Moses and Singer
- Web Site: http://mosessinger.com/personnel/khorrocks/
Kerrie C. Horrocks joined Moses & Singer in 2007 as an associate in the firm’s Trusts and Estates and Asset Protection practices. Ms. Horrocks’ practice concentrates on advising individuals and their families on estate planning matters, including probate avoidance, estate and gift tax planning, asset protection and long-term care planning.
Ms. Horrocks is well-versed on issues concerning complex estate planning and administration, having represented executors and trustees in the administration of estates and trusts, as well as petitioners in Article 17-A guardianship matters.
The University of Queensland, LL.B., with Honours, 2002
The University of Queensland, B.A., 2000
- "Why You Need to Review Your Estate Plan Now," Moses & Singer Client Alert, February 2011.
- "Medicaid and Protecting the Homestead," co-author with Steven N. Kramer, 17th Annual Elder Law Institute,Practising Law Institute, January 2005.
- Presenter at several United Federation of Teachers seminars on Wills, Trusts and Estates, 2005-2007
- Investor Insights, Investing Principles to Navigate Volatile Markets, and Trust and Estate Planning,” UBS Seminar, April 2006
Member, New York State Bar Association (Trusts and Estates and Elder Law sections)
New York, 2004
Preview Courses Taught By Kerrie C.
The Quick Preview will show here...
Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.