Enrolled Agent One-Click Bundles
Save up to 50% off all your online CLE credits.
Enrolled Agent 72 Credit Bundle (Total Credits: 72.0)
ORIGINAL PRICE $298
This Enrolled Agent Bundle for will supply 72 credits of CE, including 6 credits of ethics! Lawline.com CE courses are available online on-demand, access them anytime from the comfort of your home or office.
Lawline is also a NASBA approved and QAS approved sponsor of CPE and these courses are accredited for CPE for accountants as well.
Courses are video and text based, there are examinations throughout and a final exam at the end. Start today and save!
Formats MP3, Video
- 10 Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands
- A Comprehensive FASB Accounting Update
- A Guide to IFRS (Text Based)
- Addressing the Penalties Imposed by the IRS against the Tax Preparer and Taxpayer
- American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (Part 1)
- American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (Part 2)
- An Introduction to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- An Overview of the Alternative Minimum Tax
- Business Travel and Commuting Issues
- Closely Held Business Entities and Tax Consequences
- Divorce Taxation
- Divorce, Taxes, and the Self-Employed Spouse: Show Me the Money!
- Education Tax Benefits (Text Based)
- Gift Tax Returns: Form 709
- Hot Topics in International Tax Law: 2010-2011
- How to Avoid Abusive Tax Shelters in Retirement Plans
- How to Avoid Being Fined by the IRS and Sued by Your Client
- Identifying Tax Planning Opportunities for Individuals with Chronic Illness and Disability
- Income Taxation of Trusts
- IRS Collections
- IRS's Three Step Plan for Practitioner Compliance
- New Circular 230: The IRS Draws the Line in the Sand For Practitioners
- New Tax Laws: Protecting Your Client's Financial Freedom
- Nichols' Notes: Federal Tax Developments
- Practical Applications of Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
- Professional Conduct Under Treasury Circular 230
- Retirement Plans, Pensions and Annuities (Text Based)
- Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts: Piloting the Maelstrom with a Steady Hand
- Tax Return Preparer Ethical Issues (Text Based)
- Tax Treatment of Individual Retirement Arrangements (Text Based)
- Tax Treatment of Life Insurance Proceeds (Text Based)
- Tax Treatment of Sickness & Injury Plans (Text Based)
- Taxation of the Clergy
- Taxation of the Virtual Worker
- Taxes and the Fiscal Cliff: What You Should Know
- The Victories for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals in the New Tax Laws
- Transfer Pricing Fundamentals
- U.S. Taxation of Nonresident Aliens Working in The U.S.
- U.S. Taxation of U.S. Citizens Working Abroad
- What's New for 2011 Tax Returns (Text Based)