|News Beat||Law School||Careers||Marketing||Entrepreneurs||Malpractice|
|Business||CLE||Employer Law||Firms||Lawyers||Lawline News|
on an array of different topics. Choose from the categories above or just view the most recent articles here.
Friday Ten: Top Ten Things Lawline.com Does To Provide Excellent Customer Service
Posted: July 24th, 2009
By: Christie LaBarca
Category: Friday Five, Lawline.com
This week we are kicking the friday five to the curb. But don't fret.....we have something else in store.
Recently, we were announced as a finalist for the Customer Service category of the New York Enterprise Report Small Business Awards of 2009. In celebration of this achievement we decided to amp our normal Friday Five to a Friday Ten. Customer service is our passion. Here are the top ten things you may or may not have known about Customer Service at Lawline.com.
1) Customer support messages (through phone and e-mail) are checked and answered regularly by the friendly Lawline.com team during weeknights and weekends.
2) Support e-mails are answered on average within fifteen minutes of submission on weekdays.
3) In the past month three of our customers loved us so much that they joined our faculty! (Click here to find out more about becoming a faculty member.)
4) We do our best to get to know every customer we speak to on a personal level. It's important you know that you can rely on us in any situation, especially when those deadlines are approaching.
5) Not a phone person? Don’t worry about it! If you need customer support, you can also access us via LivePerson, an live online chat system where you can talk to someone on the Lawline.com support team instantly. Don’t worry, we all type fast.
6) Our customer service staff is awesome. We promise you. (Just give us a call and find out!)
7) We hear you. We review course comments and recommendations on a regular basis. If customers have a complaint, we address it. When a customer makes a recommendation, we add it to a list and analyze and consider these recommendations.
8) We follow up. Seriously…we can’t sleep unless we know your issue was resolved.
9) You won’t have to tell us again! If you called or e-mailed us before about an issue, we already have it recorded. The next time you need to ask us a question, the team member will know your technical problem before you even dial the number (okay, not quite, but we’re getting there).
10) Best of all…our product is so seamless that chances are that you will never have to talk to us. But you know….we are here if you need us.
If you have any comments or suggestions don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-LAWLINE.
There are no comments for this post.